What is a website analysis and why is it so important?
Website analysis is a very useful tool for any website owner. If you are running an SEO campaign, it can tell you exactly how well it is working and will assist you with repairing the areas that are not working. When using website analysis you are given information such as:
- Checking your Titles and analyzing all the keywords that appear on your Website.
- Scanning the exact words that are used in your meta description.
- Analyzing all your descriptions.
- Checking if you have viewport tags(We can actually see if your website is mobile/tablet/desktop optimized)
- Scans throughout your website for Structured Data(Rich Snippets/Schema Markups is probably the most important SEO factor)
- Looking for a sitemap, if applicable(important for ranking).
- Checking the density of keyword usage throughout your website’s content(if you use quite often the same keywords, search engines identify your content as repeatable and that is not an advantage)
- Reveals your website’s technical performance(how fast can actually your site load)
- It actually shows you how many backlinks your website has.(backlink is actually a link that points your website from another website)
- Social media presence (How many people referred your site throughout social media platforms)
Taking this information into consideration, you are able to benchmark your campaigns in order to show what is working and what is not, what should be fixed and what should be removed in order to become SEO friendly.
Below there is a list of a few of the top reasons it can help your business grow:
- Keywords and Search Results
It can be difficult choosing the right keywords for your target audience. Using the analysis, you will be able to see what keywords are working for you and which ones are not. The search engines rank your page based on what position it ranks in searches. The analysis tool shows you exactly where you stand and what keywords are the most effective.
- Traffic Volume
If you want more traffic on your site, you first have to know where it is coming from. The analysis shows you exactly where your traffic is generated and the quality of your traffic. This can really help you improve the quality of your site.
- Link Checking
Bad links can destroy your website’s professional appearance. With the analysis, you are able to quickly check all of the links connected to your site: external, internal, outbound or inbound.
- Web Content
The tool can check your website for original content, let you know if there is irrelevant content on your page, and even help you create SEO friendly content. It does this by offering details on the most effective keywords and phrases on your site.